Welcome To My Blog! Please enjoy ;)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

sejuta perasaan

for someone there, you give me a hell. you give me many fake hopes(?). well, whatever but now I'm trying to move on. it is almost a year waiting for you. ALMOST A YEAR.
I won't forget you. I won't hate you. I won't blame you. I'll always smile for you. though you were always hurting my heart for many hundred times. even thousand. ah.. no, million maybe.

maybe I'm the most foolish person in the world. maybe I'm the most disappointed person with you.
but you know what, I cannot give you a grave revenge.

I was trying to be a strong girl. when the sun show itself to us, I forced my lips to smile. but when the moon stay with us, where there's no one around me, my heart's crying out loud. but still, my tears didn't fall. because my tears is too precious to you. just cry in my heart enough.


no, I'm not a strong girl. I'm weak.


my heart has been scraped. and shattered.
but don't worry. sooner or later, I'll sure smile from my heart.
semangat.



nb : kalo grammar nya ancur maklum ya namanya juga lagi belajar. peace. -__-v

2 comments:

  1. lagi patah hati ya? smile donk....lelaki tak cuma dia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe iya ka =.=
    sipsip ka pasti! tengkyu ka :)

    ReplyDelete