Welcome To My Blog! Please enjoy ;)

Monday, May 21, 2012

4 Days Trip to Bangka!

oh hello readers! i just had an amazing trip to Bangka island for 4 days last month with my mom and her high school friends. actually, i wanted to upload the photos immediately, but sad news, my computer was broken and just fixed several days ago :(
well whatever, here are some photos when i was in Bangka. enjoy it ;)



First Day
mom and her friends


pramugara ganteng :p

I'm ready to fly
the scenery when i was flying ;)
arrived at Bangka and had a dinner together

Second Day

Parai Tenggiri Beach
me and mom

Third Day
Pabrik Timah





 Pembuatan Souvenir Timah





i was allowed to make it ;)

these photos were taken in a beach, but i forget the name of the beach -_-


Fourth Day
me and mom
 
another pramugara ganteng :p
this too :p

i still have so many photos. but i think these are enough. i really had fun that ime! my mom's friends are really cool and have youth soul so that i could enjoy with them.
thanks to tante Enny for giving us a very nice trip ;)

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhh, jadi ngiri fin TT^TT
    keren...
    pingin ke sana juga deh jadinya :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ivan : iya haha
    jemi : hrsnya kemarin ikut hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ikut ga yaaaaa :))
    maunya sih ikut fin
    mau banget malah
    ga diajak sih

    ReplyDelete