Welcome To My Blog! Please enjoy ;)

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I just hate this feeling

well it's been a long time i don't write any single post. well yeah... i'm really really lazy busy with college entrance exams and all about college deh. so that i had no time to write a post. sorry for that.
oh ya! i'm officially a student college right now! wohooo! i'm studying at President University. my major is management and planning to take concentration in International Business. well, wish me luck yuah!

um.. actually, i don't know what i must write here, i just have a uncomfortable feeling. here, my head want to speak!

oh my God, i don't know what he thinks. he acts like he doesn't know me when he's with friends yet acts so naturally even friendly with me when he's alone. when nobody's with him.
it makes me sick you know, i just feel so sad. am I too disgusting so that you don't want to look at me or even just say hello to me when you're with your friends? or you feel so embarrassed because i'm too ugly? it's okay lah if i'm not beautiful. i already know that. but at least, please smile at me when we meet. did I make mistakes for you? or what? i'm sick of it.
i just want to keep our relationship. no more kok.
man, want to cry i want to cry i want to cry, that's all. i don't know why..


yeah beside that, i want to post my photos when i'm writing this post huhahahah yeah i don't know, i just want it :p
here are some of my stupid faceeee





this is my major bracelet :D

hahahahah i know my face looks so stupid and i haven't take a bath this evening :p
btww, i'm staying at dorm right now because this university obligates the freshmen to live in dormitory. but in second year, we're not required to stay at dorm kok.
and my background is my room! hahahahah however, my bedroom in my house is the best laah!

yeah enough is enough.i'll post some photos maybe. i'll think it later lah.
thank you for reading my boring post hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment